At least six people have died after the shooting in Mandera, near Kenya's border with Somalia.
At least six people, including children, have been killed in an attack on two buses in the county of Mandera in northern Kenya.
The killings on Friday, which occured 900km from the capital Nairobi, came just a day after a roadside bomb attack on a bus left at least 18 people dead in neighbouring Somalia.
The attack happened close to where five policeman were killed by al-Shabab fighters 10 days ago.
No group has claimed responsibility for Friday's attack.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Trump: Two-state solution not only way to achieve peace
- Blast hits Pakistan's Lal Shahbaz Qalandar Sufi shrine
- Trump declares media 'the enemy of the American people'
- Deadly car bombing rocks Iraq's Baghdad
- Air raid on Yemen funeral 'kills at least nine women'
- Ebola epidemic fuelled by 'super-spreaders': study
|William John Cox|
|Allen L. Jasson|