At least six people have died after the shooting in Mandera, near Kenya's border with Somalia.
At least six people, including children, have been killed in an attack on two buses in the county of Mandera in northern Kenya.
The killings on Friday, which occured 900km from the capital Nairobi, came just a day after a roadside bomb attack on a bus left at least 18 people dead in neighbouring Somalia.
The attack happened close to where five policeman were killed by al-Shabab fighters 10 days ago.
No group has claimed responsibility for Friday's attack.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Westminster attack: Death toll rises to five
- FBI: No information to support Trump wiretap claim
- Trump administration to host first anti-ISIL meeting
- London police: Eight arrests over Westminster attack
- FBI head James Comey confirms Russia election probe
- Israel: 2016 killing of Hezbollah commander inside job
- Kenyan accused of 'hacking tax agency, stealing $40m'
- Kenya doctors end strike after deal with government
- Kenya's striking doctors defy order to resume work
- AMISOM: 57 al-Shabab fighters killed in Juba raid
- Kenyan doctors' union officials jailed over strike
- Kenya court quashes government order to close Dadaab
|Syed Kamal Hussain Shah|